|The PhD™ (Planet’s Handheld Device), affectionately known to the players as “the DOC”, is Planet Bingo’s™ solution to handheld electronic bingo devices.
The PhD™ is a self-contained electronic device capable of performing the most intensive bingo tasks. Players enjoy a full color oversized display, ease of operation, long battery life, and RF capable so they can have their numbers daubed automatically when a ball is called.
For the hall operator, high-speed infrared capability makes loading quick and easy. Additionally, the PhD™ is charged in a slip in rack in various configurations, which allows the bingo hall to strategically place units where needed. No bulky racks forcing cashiers to leave their posts to retrieve a unit for loading. The slip in chargers can be positioned where the cashiers sit. Loading of the PhD™ is as easy as pointing the program load module at the PhD™. Data is loaded at an extremely high rate which makes for faster line movement. Players won’t be standing in line waiting for their turn.
The PhD™ was designed to be both flexible and easy to use by the first time player. No significant training is required to operate the unit, which makes the PhD™ both a winner in the eyes of bingo hall management as well as with the players.
|1 Card View
||3 Card View
|6 Card View
||12 Card View
- Full color, 10.4” high resolution, antiglare, touch screen display, NO buttons to break or stick.
- RF capable for “automatic” daubing operation.
- Screen angle is adjustable with built in stand.
- PhD™ holds numbers for every game, all session for easy review and compliance.
- 14 hours of operation with a single charge of the internal Lithium-Ion battery.
- Capable of playing thousands of cards and an unlimited number of games per session.
- Supports an endless variety of specialty games:
MPBingo® ready. Automatically daubs numbers in the correct color. Plays Bonanza, U-Pick-Em (7,8,9 numbers) Odd/Even, Wild number games, Hotball, and Speed Bingo to name just a few.